1. MasterFax ATA - Onsite Fax Machine Adaptor
If your fax machine is printing a confirmation page with each sent fax and you would like this deactivated contact your CQ rep to turn this off.
If your fax machine stops sending or receiving faxes locate the blue fax ATA box installed by CQ. Remove the power for 10s and then replace the power.
If a reboot of the ATA does not solve the problem check the connections between the fax ATA and your fax machine and between the ATA and your network.
If none of the above solve your problem contact your CQ rep.
2. Efax Server - Clearly
Low Volume: ~400 pg/mo
High Volume: ~3500 pg/mo
If your efaxes stop working contact your CQ rep to see if you have reached your alotted pages/mo.
Open up your email client and in the To field you can define the phone number you want to fax to @sendfax.to
○ Example if I wanted to send a fax to 9209991234 I would send the email to
○ At this time we require the phone number to be in 11 digit format so make sure you add the 1 to the number as shown above.
Cover Page and Attachments
● The Email to Fax service allows you to include attachments in the following formats that will get sent out the
● You can also include an attachment named coverpage and we will pick up that attachment and make it be
the Cover Page of the outbound fax.
Confirmation of Sent Fax
● Once the outbound fax has been sent and either failed after the 3 retries or completed you will get a email
confirming the fax was sent and details about the fax.
3. Efax Server - Call Tower
Below are the steps for sending an Efax, this must be set up in our system so that the associated number and email work.
1- Open a new email
2- Enter the recipient's fax number and add @ctcloudfax.com
3- Attach any Microsoft Office or PDF document you wish
4- Send the email
Be sure you are sending the email from the inbox of the email setup to receive the efaxes.